We are thrilled to say that 60% of attendees rated the 2019 annual conference 10 out of 10.
When all evaluations were averaged the conference was rated 9.3 out of 10
Annual Conference 2019
“Working with Trauma” What Aftercare Workers need to know
Date for Diary
Annual Conference 2020 – Friday 16th October, Sheraton Hotel Athlone
The Irish Aftercare Network provides support to people working with Care Leaver’s in Ireland
Membership to the Network is free. Membership currently comprises of 300 members nationally, representing over 50 organisations.
Achievements & Benefits of the Network:
- The Network provides a national forum for Aftercare Workers to register their voice collectively
- The Network provides a support forum for Aftercare professionals to share their knowledge and expertise
- The Network provides a lobbying platform for all Aftercare workers
- The Network assists in recognising and identifying the need for further aftercare supports
- The Network contributes effective and quality responses for the development of the service nationally
- The Network strives to ensure that the service provision of Aftercare in Ireland aims to advance the positive outcomes of young care leavers in Ireland.
The Irish Aftercare Network through ‘Breaking Through CLG’ currently receives core funding through the Dept. of Rural and Community Development, under the Scheme to Support National Organisations 2019 – 2022.
Get in Contact with us:
Tel- 01 6060858